Ford fans, drop everything and check your bank accounts, as Ford Philippines has just announced all the variants and prices of its hotly anticipated Everest and Ranger.
Here they are:
- 2.0L Biturbo Wildtrak 4×4 AT – P1,875,000
- 2.0L Turbo Wildtrak 4×2 AT – P1,569,000
- 2.0L Turbo Sport 4×4 AT – P1,594,000
- 2.0L Turbo Sport 4×2 AT – P1,474,000
- 2.0L Turbo XLT 4×2 AT – P1,374,000
- 2.0L Turbo XLS 4×2 AT – P1,273,000
- 2.0L Turbo XLS 4×2 MT – P1,198,000
- 2.0L Turbo XL 4×4 MT – P1,198,000
- 2.0L Biturbo Titanium+ 4×4 AT – P2,495,000
- 2.0L Turbo Titanium+ 4×2 AT – P2,179,000
- 2.0L Turbo Sport 4×2 AT – P2,089,000
- 2.0L Turbo Limited 4×2 AT – P1,999,000
- 2.0L Turbo Trend 4×2 AT – P1,799,000
Customers will need to create a Ford account to progress with their reservation, and receive updates on their reserved vehicle. There will be a fully refundable reservation fee of P10,000 that can be paid via PayPal, credit card, or debit card.
The other variants can be reserved at their nearest Ford dealership nationwide.
Also, Ford’s Island Conquest, its all-in-one outdoor test-drive course and showroom event, will be making a return this July 29 to 31.
Interested customers should follow the company’s social-media accounts for further information on upcoming venues and dates.