As we’ve already reported, the local automotive industry seems to be going through some kind of a rough patch sales-wise, and Philippine car distributors are cooking up strategies just to get themselves past this slump. The easiest strategy, obviously, is to offer discounts. And Chevrolet Philippines has one such price reduction for the months of August and September.
The importer and seller—officially called The Covenant Car Company, Inc.—has just announced its “Rev Up and Roar: The Chevrolet Truck Month Promo,” consisting mainly of low down payments (for financing schemes) and substantial discounts (for cash purchases).
Below are the tempting promo deals:
- 4×2 LT AT – P108,000 all-in down payment or P40,000 cash discount
- 4×2 LTX AT – P148,000 all-in down payment or P30,000 cash discount
- 4×2 LT AT – P78,000 all-in down payment or P100,000 cash discount
- 4×2 LTX AT – P138,000 all-in down payment or P60,000 cash discount
- LS AT – P38,000 all-in down payment or P50,000 cash discount
- LT AT – P108,000 all-in down payment or P50,000 cash discount
- 1.3L LT MT – P8,000 all-in down payment or P50,000 cash discount
- 1.5L LT AT – P68,000 all-in down payment or P50,000 cash discount
- LT MT – P8,000 all-in down payment or P30,000 cash discount
- LT CVT – P68,000 all-in down payment or P30,000 cash discount
Chevrolet Philippines adds that the Colorado and the Trailblazer come with a “special” five-year warranty package: three-year bumper-to-bumper warranty and two-year warranty on the powertrain (or over 100,000km, whichever comes first). The Trax, the Sail and the Spark, meanwhile, come with a five-year (or 100,000km) warranty. On top of these, these Chevrolet cars entitle their owners to the 24/7 Chevrolet Emergency Roadside Support for three years, and give them access to a 24/7 customer care hotline.
The above-mentioned deals are available until September 30, 2018. If you’re considering any of the five Chevrolet models on offer, now would be a good time to pay a Chevy showroom a visit.