Remember what we said about motorsports not being dead in our country? If you thought that most of these events were limited to just four-wheeled vehicles, you’re wrong. Cleanfuel is now kicking off the 2022 Motocross Invitational Series at its Motocross Park in Silang, Cavite.
This four-leg series is sanctioned by the National Motorcycle Sports and Safety Association (NAMSSA), and it aims to bring out and develop the skills of young amateur motorcycle riders to prepare them for national championships, while promoting safe and competitive riding.
The categories include:
- 50cc starter, shaft drive, single-speed automatic (eight years old and below)
- 50cc two-stroke/70cc four-stroke, starter chain drive, single-speed automatic (eight years old and below)
- 50cc two-stroke/70cc four-stroke single-speed automatic (nine years old and below)
- 65cc (12 years old and below)
- 85cc two-stroke/150cc four-stroke production (14 years old and below)
- Ladies Class (24 years old and below)
- Local Open Endure (locally manufactured motorcycles)
- Beginners Open Production
- Novice Open Production
- Veterans B (40 years old and above)
- Veterans Expert
- Electric Mini Bike
- Celebrity Class
The series will start on August 27, and participants from ages eight to 50 years old are welcome to join. You can register at this link, and the fee costs P1,000 (including loot bags and freebies).