Dingdong Dantes is one of the good guys in show business. And he just so happens to also love motorcycles. So why not combine his riding passion with his desire to serve people? Enter DingDong PH, the actor’s new delivery business that is soon taking on the likes of Lalamove and Grab. The new courier company, in a nutshell, describes itself this way:
DingDong is a community of merchants, riders and customers. We are one, para hindi ka nag-iisa.
DingDong PH has spent the past several weeks training its riders on road safety, proper food handling, basic emergency response and even character-building. It even boasts that it has enlisted the following resource persons to conduct these training sessions:
- Philippine Superbike champion Raniel Resuello – Tips on motorcylce riding
- Chef Edward Bugia – Safe and sanitary food handling
- Morong Volunteer Emergency Response Team – Basic first aid and disaster preparedness and response
- Professor and former National Youth Commission head Dr. Jo Jan Paul Peñol – Personality development for customer service excellence
- Taxation expert Raymond Abrea – Financial management
- Motivational speaker Pido Aguilar – Spiritual preparation
Wow. Even we would love to hear what these guys have to say on their respective topics of expertise.
And just for good measure, DingDong PH has also partnered with the country’s top motoring school, A-1 Driving, “to ensure the safety and proper training of our riders.”
It’s safe to say this new courier service provider isn’t leaving anything to chance, and it wants to do everything right from the beginning.
To be given priority as delivery personnel in this company are displaced workers in the entertainment industry.
We are seriously rooting for the success of DingDong PH, not least because its founder is a Filipino who seems to genuinely love his country. Let’s support them once they’re rolling. As the marketing tagline goes: “You ring it, we bring it.”