Moto Builds Pilipinas 2019 is happening this weekend at the SMX Convention Center near SM Mall of Asia in Pasay City. It’s the fifth installment of the successful motorcycle event, which “showcases quality custom builds and gives the limelight to more powerful bikes,” according to organizer Zach Lucero.
There are about 30 exhibitors at the event, all vying for different awards such as “Bike of the Night” and “Best Paint.” Also present are various custom genres, from café racers to concept motorbikes.
Here are the 10 two-wheelers you need to see at the show:
1. BMW Heritage R90. When I dream of riding a motorcycle, it’s usually on one of these.
2. CFMoto 400NK. Something tells me we are going to see a lot of these on the road.
3. Ducati Multistrada 1260 S. I can imagine going on super long rides with this one.
4. Harley-Davidson Sportster Forty-Eight. Of course, a motorbike show wouldn’t be complete without this bad boy.
5. Honda Rebel. You’re never without a cause when you ride this. It’s that awesome.
6. Kawasaki Z900RS. The picture doesn’t do this bike justice. You need to see it up close.
7. Moto Guzzi V7 III Rough. Made by an Italian manufacturer that employs tender loving care in building its rides.
8. MV Agusta Brutale 800. Get this if you seriously crave attention.
9. Yamaha XSR700. You can bet your bottom peso this will sell like hotcakes.
10. Custom motorbikes. Restored or modified rides have their own charm.